Thursday, April 09, 2009

Reviews, reviews and reviews!

If I had thought writing was not much fun, reviews are even less so. Though my friends and advisor are working with me to get things into shape (read keeping the grain and burning away the chaff in the thesis - otherwise, how to reduce 90 odd pages down to 60?), its still mind boggling in that I have to concentrate on so many small details and make sure each of them is 'just' right. I'm literally sweating the small stuff :D. But the thought that I'm just weeks away from my defense motivates me to go through it all. Yup! Unless things go south (badly south!) from here, I should be done soon!
Dreaming on.....

3 comments:

MsRulz said...

Awesome!! When?

Arun said...

well.goodluck!

Alpine Path said...

Madhan, hopefully before mid-May! Keeping fingers crossed!

Arun, thanks! I so need it!