Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Nerd test

Took up a Nerd test online after one of my friends had done it. It was fun but I guess that would categorize 95% of the computer science/ECE students as nerds. If you didn't know your computer's configuration like the back of your hand, it was considered a sin in our class :P. Anyways, going along, here is my nerd test results:

I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get geeky images and jokes, and talk on the nerd forum!


PS: I don't like it hanging on the side of my blog, hence the post.
PPS: This test is more geared towards US nerds, Indian nerds would be more in the middle. For God's sake, I've NEVER seen a biohazard sign in an Indian teen's room, if at all they have a separate room for themselves. And, dead rodents?? Yuck!

2 comments:

ApocalypsE said...

96!! Man you really are a nerd GOD!! I don't even that much in my attendance :-)

P.S. I'm clever enough to not take the test:-)

Alpine Path said...

Apocalypse, Lol! The quiz says so... not me! I feel that I'm a normal person with a wee bit more interest in science, not to the level of inventing something. Thanks and welcome :)