Been hit by a slew of incidents.... can't really talk much about it for it is about a dear friend of mine. All I'm doing is praying for her and keeping my eyes open.
1) Be clear in what you say - the words you use might mean something different to the other person. For, everyone's upbringing is different.
2) Clarify what you understand - doesn't do harm to make sure that you understood something right. And try to think about something from all viewpoints.
3) Keep your mouth shut when not needed.
4) Not everyone who helps you are doing it only for you.
5) People who bring you into a fix might be showing you the world in a different light...... and that might be good for you.
Good Luck, A!