Friday, August 25, 2006

A short note

Hi friends,
I've written the Cisco experiences as it was! Atleast it would be a fun thing to read some months hence. So, people who are interested to know how I prepared, go to the first post which might not be much but it'll give you a fair idea. For those who want to know how the actual interview was, read the second post and for those interested in knowing about the celebrations and scouring for tips and tricks( atleast those I followed), check out the third post. Do tell me your suggestions and comments on these posts.
Harini

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl !!
seriously while i read through the entries they seemed like live commentary :) running from your college .

Alpine Path said...

Thanks a lot, taggy! I do a lot of commentary from the time I was in school( 6th, maybe!) guess the practice has not gone to waste ;) On a serious note, these series of posts were written like that because of a certain reason. I used to wonder how the actual interviewing and preparation and celebrations(and what not!) happen when I was on the other end. Though my seniors alleviated some of my fears, I would have sure loved to read something like this. So, I thought I could atleast give others a feel of what I underwent so that I could put them at ease and let them draw their own lessons out of my experience. The least I could do for others is this! Do check out other posts too! Not much of commentary in that(hopefully).

Anonymous said...

yes good :D but wher r the questions asked to u ;) should put that too hmm or may be :P u dont remember them da he he

Alpine Path said...

That is classified info(atleast on net!) :) And, there is slim chance of asking the same questions! Ppl who that direly need those questions can contact me offline. We r supposed to sign a note saying that we won't reproduce the interview, in full or in part, anywhere. Do u want me to get into legal imbroglio with Cisco even before I join?

Anonymous said...

na na ! ditch it ;) anyways its not something to do with me .