Thursday, December 04, 2008

One of the lasts!

One of my last classes was today and I felt sad about it. The professor is a very knowledgeable and interesting teacher. He used to crack jokes exactly during the middle of the class. There are lots of such memories, big and small about this course. I've enjoyed every class of this subject. Though I would continue to work with him, I'm not sure if I get another chance to sit in a class taught by him. Yup! He is my advisor. He is one of the best people in my field and I'm very lucky to get a chance to work with him. I so am going to miss his classes. But I'm glad that I got to experience what a pleasure classes are when they are taught by exceptionally brilliant professors who know how to really teach students.
God bless such great teachers!

3 comments:

Arun said...

yeah, classes are more fun than work. i realised that as soon as i started working.
ofcourse there are fun aspects in work too.

Umesh Shukla said...

Yeah, The classes are the ones you miss very soon when you join the industry. Classes are the ones where you can make plenty of mistakes and that too.. again and again. :)

Alpine Path said...

Arun, true! But I also had loads of fun during my internship. I guess school fun gets boring after sometime and people move towards work life fun!

Umesh, very true! We don't have to worry beyond grades in classes when we make mistakes. And every class is a new opportunity to do new things. Welcome aboard! :)